Construction Site Cover Rental Toronto| Affair Tent & Event Rentals
Looking for a Construction Site Cover in the Toronto area or elsewhere in Ontario? Look no further. Contact us today for a Quote 800-876-4157.
Short-term or Long-Term, our pre-engineered Modular Fabric Structures are economical, durable, portable and provide added-value options that traditional Construction Site Covers and Temporary Equipment Storage choices simply cannot offer.
The Ideal Choice for Seasonal Storage Requirements
Renting traditional indoor storage space (generally off-site) for materials that can’t be left out in the open on job sites can be a costly and inconvenient proposition. Our modular warehouse structures can be set up on virtually any surface – asphalt, concrete, soil, gravel, grass, etc. without the expense of a concrete slab serving as a permanent foundation.
Construction Site Cover Rental | Equipment Storage |Mobile Warehousing
Modular Fabric Structures, also known as Clear Span Tents, provide a cost-effective alternative that outperform traditional storage spaces in many ways:
- Rapid deployment, installation and dismantle time
- Virtually maintenance free
- Environmentally friendly - 100% of the materials are re-used
- Modular pre-engineered design, making them durable and easily re-locatable
- Flame retardant top/wall fabric (CAN/ULC-S209-03 and NFP 701-2004 compliant)
- Fabric is comprised of UV block-out material to greatly reduce interior temp. in summer
- Zero obstruction interiors (no columns, wires, etc.)
- High eave height and peak heights for vehicle entry, interior work, etc.
- Option to remove/reinstall gable ends to transport very large items in/out of structure
- Rated for winds in excess of 120km/hr
- Secure – hard wall systems and doors can be installed to enhance control over site access
- Can be installed in widths ranging from 5m(16’4”) to 60m(198’), length is unlimited
Optional Fabric Structure Accessories
- Heavy-duty flooring system o can be used as temporary roads for vehicle traffic (forklift, tractor trailer, etc. – 25,000lb per square foot load capacity on flat sub-grade), provides a clean/dry work space, an ideal option for muddy construction sites and can be used as an outdoor flooring system to store skidded material on a flat surface up off the dirt, mud, snow, or for pedestrian pathways, etc.
- HVAC systems to heat the structure for use throughout winter or cool it in summer
- Generator Rental
- Custom Graphics (tent tops, gable ends, walls, etc.)
- Lighting systems
- Exit signs with emergency lights
- Fire extinguishers with custom hanging brackets
- Beam clamps to hang equipment and/or other misc. elements from ceiling trusses (up to 1,000lbs per overhead truss)
- Doors (pedestrian doors, as well as vehicular access doors are available)
- Hard wall systems:
- Rugged hard-PVC, providing security and durability for the most demanding applications
- Glass Wall panels also available for upscale Temporary Buildings (i.e. temporary showroom, high visibility site management office, etc.)